Aged for V4/M4 - Got A BIG problem(s) :(

StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Running DS Pro 4.5.1.56 64bit on Windows 7 64bit

Purchased "Aged for V4/M4" yesterday and am at the end of my frustration ropes :cheese:

First Issue

The store page says, under "What's Included and Features" tab

4 Character Presets for Victoria 4.2

Full Aged INJ/REM
Aged Hands INJ/REM
Aged Head INJ/REM
DAZ Studio Only MAT Options Include:
FUll Aged
Full Aged MAP Only
Partial MAT Displacement Only 0
Partial MAT Displacement Only 25
Partial MAT Displacement Only 50
Partial MAT Displacement Only 75
Partial MAT Displacement Only 100

The installer, installs under My Library/People\Victoria 4\Aged for V4\Poses - Just 1 INJ preset called "V4 Aged". When clicked it does what I expected for the Head (nothing else) but there is no remove preset or or any of the following listed above "Full Aged INJ/REM,Aged Hands INJ/REM,Aged Head INJ/REM. I've download and installed a number of times with the same result :(
Where are these presets? There not listed in the file list either.

Second Issue :(
In the tutorial that comes with the product (see below) number 3 it says "Inject the "INJ Aged for V4" in the "\Libraries\Pose\DAZ's Victoria 4\Morph Injections" folder". Wonderful, but where is this file suppose to come from? I don't find it in Morphs ++, any other V4 morphs or the Product File list and the product page doesn't list any other needed morphs. Very confused. :P

To use Aged for V4:

1- Load V4
2- Inject the V4 Morphs++ Product into the figure
3- Inject the "INJ Aged for V4" in the "\Libraries\Pose\DAZ's Victoria 4\Morph Injections" folder
4- Load the DS preset "V4 Aged.dsb" in the "\Content\People\Victoria 4\Aged for V4\Poses" folder
5- Apply skins, clothing, and other items as normal.

Thanks for any help you can give :)

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited May 2013

First, I question if you have all of the files. For DS 4.5 there are three files for V4 and three for for M4

If you go to the Product Library, you'll have all of them if you download the six flagged with the green DIM label.

Edit: The Powerloaders are optional, but they are convenient for pre-injecting morph packs when loading M4/V4.

ScreenShot002.jpg
    630 x 237 - 17K
    Post edited by Lindsey on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited May 2013

Under the Content Library Tab you should have this
    Daz Studio Formats>My Library>People>Victoria 4>Aged for V4 in it you should have Characters, Materials and Poses
    Also under the Content Library Tab you should have
    Poser Formats>My Library>Pose>DAZ's Victoria 4>Morph Injections It should hold INJ Aged for V4.pz2 and a Folder
    Aged for V4 that holds these AgedHands.pz2 and AgedHead.pz2

If not you do not have the full bundle installed. The M4 should be about the Same. The Diff is the Figure Names.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Strixowl said:
    Running DS Pro 4.5.1.56 64bit on Windows 7 64bit

Purchased "Aged for V4/M4" yesterday and am at the end of my frustration ropes :cheese:

First Issue

The store page says, under "What's Included and Features" tab

4 Character Presets for Victoria 4.2

Full Aged INJ/REM
    Aged Hands INJ/REM
    Aged Head INJ/REM
    DAZ Studio Only MAT Options Include:
    FUll Aged
    Full Aged MAP Only
    Partial MAT Displacement Only 0
    Partial MAT Displacement Only 25
    Partial MAT Displacement Only 50
    Partial MAT Displacement Only 75
    Partial MAT Displacement Only 100

The installer, installs under My Library/People\Victoria 4\Aged for V4\Poses - Just 1 INJ preset called "V4 Aged". When clicked it does what I expected for the Head (nothing else) but there is no remove preset or or any of the following listed above "Full Aged INJ/REM,Aged Hands INJ/REM,Aged Head INJ/REM. I've download and installed a number of times with the same result :(
    Where are these presets? There not listed in the file list either.

Second Issue :(
    In the tutorial that comes with the product (see below) number 3 it says "Inject the "INJ Aged for V4" in the "\Libraries\Pose\DAZ's Victoria 4\Morph Injections" folder". Wonderful, but where is this file suppose to come from? I don't find it in Morphs ++, any other V4 morphs or the Product File list and the product page doesn't list any other needed morphs. Very confused. :P

To use Aged for V4:

1- Load V4
    2- Inject the V4 Morphs++ Product into the figure
    3- Inject the "INJ Aged for V4" in the "\Libraries\Pose\DAZ's Victoria 4\Morph Injections" folder
    4- Load the DS preset "V4 Aged.dsb" in the "\Content\People\Victoria 4\Aged for V4\Poses" folder
    5- Apply skins, clothing, and other items as normal.

Thanks for any help you can give :)

From memory you need to run the updater script that comes with gen4 models to configure the proper channels, is called 'update Michael 4 Base' and 'update Victoria 4 Base' in my install folder :)

• StrixowlStrixowl Posts: 301
    edited December 1969

Hey everybody thank you so much for your help. I didn't have all the files. With all the file types/names listed I got confused as to what I needed and what I didn't. :)