• ladyofmanyfacesladyofmanyfaces Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

Love! Thank you!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you for adding a comment.

• launoklaunok Posts: 792
    edited May 2013

Wendy, this is really a great looking cardigan-style twin set. The embroidered textures rounds it off beautifully!

Hopefully I will now be able to manage to use your great outfits on Genesis as I have finally got the latest copy of DS4.5 and wonder-by-wonder the 'Genesis Essentials Starter Pack' which many times failed during download sessions but at last I got it at a speed of 100kb per second last night, which I never could reach on this poor internet connection (normally 20-30 kb/sec)! :-)

Laura

Post edited by launok on
  • scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

I think I can safely say that you are on my follow list on ShareCG for the wonderful additions you have been giving to Genesis' wardrobe, your efforts are greatly appreciated. :D

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Lovely! Completely agree with scatha - you've been creating such a vast amount of great stuff for Genesis - very appreciated!!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

launok said:
    Wendy, this is really a great looking cardigan-style twin set. The embroidered textures rounds it off beautifully!

Hopefully I will now be able to manage to use your great outfits on Genesis as I have finally got the latest copy of DS4.5 and wonder-by-wonder the 'Genesis Essentials Starter Pack' which many times failed during download sessions but at last I got it at a speed of 100kb per second last night, which I never could reach on this poor internet connection (normally 20-30 kb/sec)! :-)

Laura

You don't need Ds 4.5 to load my clothing Laura. It will all work in DS4 as well.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Um.. I need another External Hard drive, Now! So many great sets to add to my collection. And New ones faster than I can render with the last one. Gee.. give a fella a break would ya? No.. wait. I never said that... carry on.