Feeback and Review: GamePrint figure VERY nicely done!

When someone does an outstanding job, it is worth stating so. I just received the figure I tried with the GamePrint plugin for DAZ Studio, and I'm very pleased with it! The figure is very well printed -- no rough surfaces, very detailed. It looks as nice as if it were professionally sculpted and cast. It kept very fine details (the model has a fine strand of hair projecting in front of her face that they even 3D-printed beautifully!). The paint job is also just outstanding! Very detailed and very carefully and beautifully done!

The folks at GamePrint contacted me after I submitted my .duf file to verify that I wanted a couple details as they were in the file, and they were very courteous and easy to work with.

It was very well packaged to protect it as it shipped, and arrived in perfect condition.

Some photos of the figure are below (including a couple from during the preparation process that the GamePrint folks shared with me). I ordered the 7-inch product.

I will definitely be doing business with them in the future and ordering additional figures. Also, since she was prepared with items from DAZ, additional credit and thanks go also to DAZ artists for the character, the wardrobe, and to DAZ itself for Genesis 8 Female, and for the much beloved DAZ Studio.

Comments