Wynnter Elf for G8F [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,868
edited December 2017 in The Commons

Wynnter Elf

https://www.daz3d.com/wynnter-elf-for-genesis-8-female-s

The elves of the far north are known for their pale skin and slender physiques, and their aptitude for building fun toys for Santa to hand out over Christmas. Wynnter is a an elf character set with a lot of festive face makeup options. She also uses geoshell eyebrows which allow for an easy changing of brow colours to suit your mood.

This character is great for both holiday and fantasy elf renders.

The set comes complete with custom crafted High Definition Morphs, and Highly detailed Textures for the utmost realism.

• Product Includes
    • One Wynnter Character Preset
    • One Wynnter Full Body HD Morph
    • One Wynnter Elf Ear Morph
    • One Wynnter Shaping Morph
    • One Geoshell Eyebrow cover
    • One Full Body Material Preset
    • Six Face Material Presets
    • Six Eye Material Presets
    • Six Geoshell Brow Material Presets
    • Seven Nail Material Presets
    • Two Eyelash Material Presets
    • Includes both Iray and 3Delight Material Presets

00_Wynnter_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 761K
01_Wynnter_POP.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 394K
02_Wynnter_POP.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 382K
Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,868
    edited December 2017

Here is another shot of her

Santa2017b.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 412K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077
    edited December 2017

Bought, done!  yes

Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127

Wow cool!  Now waiting to get that computer so I can get her and play.  Are you planning on doing a Santa Claus or male elf?  Great job!

Wow cool!  Now waiting to get that computer so I can get her and play.  Are you planning on doing a Santa Claus or male elf?  Great job!

her boyfriend will be here in a couple weeks :)

03_Sturmm_POP.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 394K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,127
    RawArt said:

her boyfriend will be here in a couple weeks :)

Hunka hunka hunka!  I want him for Christmas! He is so hot and so fine!  Blows a kiss to him.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 491

I love how buff she is. 

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    edited December 2017

1960's Winter Girl Elf

Today's Winter Girl Elf

Makes me glad I'm living now!  She and her boyfriend are awesome - I hope he is out by next payday - I want them both!

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Kia ora

Great to see the Elve's getting some love. The one thing I do find a little sad tho is most are born with WOW wing flap ears there does not seem to be much in the way of "Shannara" styled ears or I guess thats maybe more "Hobbit/Lord of the Rings" style too. Just feel un-natural (yea I know) that they are so log and fine pointed flowing out side way's like that. they'd run half the speed and be deaf from the wind roaring passed like that.

Well we are fee to choose most time right. be nice to see some of the above mentioned styles about IMHO options are good are they not

The ears have a seperate dial...so you can dial them out if you dont like them

• That was not realy my point. My point was theres not much in the way of options to dial in the above mentioned style, pointless to create an Elf and dial out the ears unless you have a style you like to dial in as a replacement.

BTW where did I say I didn't like them I was commenting on how the choice's are mostly for one style

• Kiwi-Hawk said:

That was not realy my point. My point was theres not much in the way of options to dial in the above mentioned style

Yeah, there are. https://www.daz3d.com/hfs-ultimate-shapes-bundle

• Kiwi-HawkKiwi-Hawk Posts: 88
    edited December 2017

Brought that I have not found the options to put the small forward and inward curl that Shannara seems to have or maybe I'm just getting the veiw totally wrong

http://screencapped.net/tv/shannara/albums/season1/previews/btselfears/shannara_s1_btselfears_0159.jpg

Possible I don't know how to drive it also

Post edited by Kiwi-Hawk on
  • Kia ora

Thank you Sir/Mam thats a great start to getting close if and when I figuer out how I'll try make a morrph that allows a wee tilt forward and in of the ear tips but that'll be a while I can't even get a hair OBJ in at this point so new.

So now to find a hair that close to the Sintel hair from the main Char in the Blender Sintel short filim. My aim it to create a close version with a natural real person look with a little artistic license tossed in, give shes a fantasy char I thought a litle elven blood might be neat I desided on this as the char is free on Blender swap it'd be ideal to learn from and learning is much esyer if theres a task or perpose to complete rather jus making useless stuff reshaping/fitt the clothing is (for me) a bit easyer than it'll be getting it into Daz and turning it into daz wear

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 750

I bought her almost on sight...well she went into the cart on sight, but bought her once I got around to actually buying. Though I have a question, is there an option to use just the body or just the head morph? Or a way to do that myself? I have yet to find one, though I admit I am just trying to get back into making renders since I got a new computer.

• I gotta say, I love how RawArt does female characters, especially Fantasy-based ones. None of that sameface/body Barbie junk and just the right kind of thicc. Can't wait for the male counterpart!

edited December 2017
    Finlaena said:

I gotta say, I love how RawArt does female characters, especially Fantasy-based ones. None of that sameface/body Barbie junk and just the right kind of thicc. Can't wait for the male counterpart!

Thanx..I appreciate hearing that :)

Malandar said:

I bought her almost on sight...well she went into the cart on sight, but bought her once I got around to actually buying. Though I have a question, is there an option to use just the body or just the head morph? Or a way to do that myself? I have yet to find one, though I admit I am just trying to get back into making renders since I got a new computer.

No there is no seperate morph for head and body...it is a full character morph

Post edited by RawArt on
  • MalandarMalandar Posts: 750
    RawArt said:
    Finlaena said:

I gotta say, I love how RawArt does female characters, especially Fantasy-based ones. None of that sameface/body Barbie junk and just the right kind of thicc. Can't wait for the male counterpart!

Thanx..I appreciate hearing that :)

Malandar said:

No there is no seperate morph for head and body...it is a full character morph

The option to use one or the other would be nice though.