Does Sickle Super Hat And Hair Fixer work with Garibaldi hair?

firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,456
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm trying to fit some Garibaldi hair under the Tre hoodie. Does anyone know if the Sickle Super Hat And Hair Fixer works for this? (http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=95296) The Hat Head product in the Daz store looks like it only works for gen 4 hair.

I'm new to using Daz, so please point out if I'm missing a basic method to use hoodies and hats without my character's hair showing through! :)

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

You have to be able to conform hair to the Hat Fixer hood for it to work. Do Garibaldi hairs conform?

• GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

If you are putting it under a hoodie, why not just delete (or not create) all the hair that would be hidden and leave only the hair you need? The whole point of Garibaldi and LAMH is to create the hair you need the way you need it.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,456
    edited December 1969

Gone said:
    If you are putting it under a hoodie, why not just delete (or not create) all the hair that would be hidden and leave only the hair you need? The whole point of Garibaldi and LAMH is to create the hair you need the way you need it.

Suddenly I feel so foolish, LOL! :) I should have thought of that myself. Thank you for a practical and logical answer which I shall put to immediate use. :)

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,456
    edited December 1969

You have to be able to conform hair to the Hat Fixer hood for it to work. Do Garibaldi hairs conform?

I'm going to do as suggested by Gone and create another version of the hair minus the offending sections, since that would be easiest. However, I will be keeping your hat/hair fixer in mind for dealing with traditionally modeled hair! :)