(+Free addon) Slide3D - The Room [Commercial]

Slide3DSlide3D Posts: 194
edited December 2017 in The Commons

https://www.daz3d.com/slide3d-the-room

Free "sepatate pillows" addon

https://slide3d.deviantart.com/art/Slide3D-The-Room-add-separate-pillows-718828273

I present you my interior for scenes at home with household items.

Video with Lighting setup:

https://youtu.be/MWpNicnInxI

Promo pictures:

Post edited by Slide3D on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Nice work!

• Slide3DSlide3D Posts: 194

Nice work!

Thanks!

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471
    I want to live here! Awesome job!
    ItsCeo said:
    I want to live here! Awesome job!

Thanks!

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Mats for 3Delight?

edited December 2017

Mats for 3Delight?

scene with 3DL mats included (on youtube video 0:02s seen 3DL folder ), but all promo it's Iray render

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Gorgeous!

Gorgeous!

Thanks!

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,109

That's a really nice set!

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    Slide3D said:

Mats for 3Delight?

scene with 3DL mats included (on youtube video 0:02s seen 3DL folder ), but all promo it's Iray render

That's great news Thank You! Sure looks good!

Greymom said:

That's a really nice set!

Thanks!

• Really nice!

Instant buy if the price is not $20++ smiley

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,870

Doors open?

edited December 2017
    xyer0 said:

Doors open?

there is nothing behind them, this is only one room )

If this product will be popular, it will be possible to make addons with various materials and additional rooms(props).
    All walls are independent of each other

popup_14.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 526K
  • HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    Slide3D said:
    xyer0 said:

Doors open?

there is nothing behind them, this is only one room )

If this product will be popular, it will be possible to make addons with various materials and additional rooms(props).
    All walls are independent of each other

now? do they open?

or are they just deko (because there is nothing behind them)

This room looks great what I see in the preview. But me (and some others, like I read here in the forum) really like doors that open. I do not want to enter a room through the windows just because the doors are deco.

Those who are afraight of the "big wide empty" behind opened doors may just put spmething behind them - or just leave them shut ;)

HoMart said:
    Slide3D said:
    xyer0 said:

now? do they open?

No, they do not open, sorry.

edited December 2017
  • hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335

It's a lovely room.  Wonderful furnishings included too.  Wishlisted for when I can afford it.

My only complaint (and this applies to a lot of rooms for DS/Poser, not just this one) is that it is HUGE with a lot of wasted, open space.  You only find those kinds of rooms in multi-millionaire mansions.  Just an eyeballed proportions (7' length for a bed, typically) means the room is about 30 feet by 30 feet.  That's as big as many small houses!  My own real life home is a 2-story with about 2000 square feet.  This room would occupy almost an entire FLOOR.

It's great, lots of good details, and I'll definitely be picking it up later.  But it would be nice to have a 'non-millionaire' version included.....

(yes, I know I can scale the room.  But this tends to squash features (like doorways) and compress textures along the floors and walls.)

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

It’s harder to fit cameras into smaller rooms...

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335
    edited December 2017

It’s harder to fit cameras into smaller rooms...

Iray section planes, hiding individual walls/ceiling/panels/etc.  There are ways around that.  And technically, if the room is smaller, the camera SHOULD be inside it.  The camera's parameters need to be adjusted (focal length, FOV, etc.) to get the image qualities desired.

And I did say it would be nice to have a smaller version INCLUDED, not replacing, the millionaire version.

Post edited by hphoenix on
  • wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572
    edited December 2017

Thank you!  This is a fantastic set!  An added plus is the blanket on the bed can have dForce simulation applied to it.  This is something scene constructors should do. I truly hope that scene vendors take heart--having blankets be part of the bed is something they should avoid.  Doing so allows characters to be posed on the bed and have  blankets draped properly.  I haven't tested the bed, yet.  But will shortly.

One thing, if possible, in an update can you separate the pillows so they can be positioned individually?

Thank you again for a beautiful set!

Scott

PS  I've attached a quick render showing d-Force applied to the blanket.   This is using default dForce settings so the drape is accentuated.  Pillows moved forward on the bed.

The room 2.png
    977 x 705 - 1M
    Post edited by wsgentry on
    edited December 2017

Free "sepatate pillows" addon. Add pillow_01 and pillow_02 on "The Room Objects" folder.

https://slide3d.deviantart.com/art/Slide3D-The-Room-add-separate-pillows-718828273

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 2017

wsgentry said:

PS  I've attached a quick render showing d-Force applied to the blanket.   This is using default dForce settings so the drape is accentuated.

Tested dForce on blanket to. Thanks you for idea)

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/482536/

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,870

I bought it despite the doors not opening. I really bought it just for the orange, pear, and muffins (they are so realistic). But the lights and other props are nice also. Thanks for fixing the pillows.

Bought your Loft Apartment from Rendo as well, but its door doesn't open either. If you continue making sets, please reconsider your closed door policy. It really doesn't matter if there is nothing behind the door because I can always put something there on my own (which is a lot easier than transmapping the door, etc.). If anyone complains about nothing being there then they can pretend the door doesn't open; they will be more successful than my pretending it does.