Toriyama-like Toon Generations 3 for Genesis 8

Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550
edited December 2017 in Product Suggestions

A step towards most charismatic toon style of all time is needed to show on genesis 8 

or Ghibli Studio-like

Post edited by Tanis Volta on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I am curious now about that style - Toriyama-like - examples please?

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593

Creator of the "Dragon Ball" manga and anime franchise.

Sincerely,

Bill

edited December 2017

OK, so that typical Japanese Speed Racer style. Thanks. I'd go for that with Toon Generations 8 or TG3 as the case may be.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550
    edited December 2017

Dragon Quest, Dr Slump...

just an example of Toriyama Dragon Quest 3D 

Post edited by Tanis Volta on
    EquisVoid said:

Dragon Quest, Dr Slump...

just an example of Toriyama Dragon Quest 3D 

Very nice, that should be doable now by combinining the current TG3 or DAZ Mika with ....

cancel that you've found it:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/214971/anime-style-adult-character#latest

You need to kitbash the clothing and apply toony shyle shaders to the big catalogue of DAZ hairs such as the toony hair shaders with the Aiko 7 bundle, Star 2.0, of Toon Generations 2.

If you are careful and meticulous you can transfer those to Genesis 8 too. 

• RuthvenRuthven Posts: 638

Actually, I don't like much Toriyama's chara design style, I prefere more elegant figure as the Clamp ones I linked in the discussion you quoted. But every anime style figure is allways wellcome, anyway. Maybe could be fine to include morphs to "chibi-ze/adultise" (okay, I'm not English mother tongue, try to guess what I'm meaning cheeky) the figure, so they could be useful to more diversified needs

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 2017

I would love if Lady Littlefox would morph the G8 figures into this sort of style. She understands the need for huge eyeballs to get the flat look.

Post edited by agent unawares on
  • I would love if Lady Littlefox would morph the G8 figures into this sort of style. She understands the need for huge eyeballs to get the flat look.

You never know; she just might. smiley

• Sent to her a message, She may read this :)