Shopping bags with morphs and wrapping paper rolls?

I was looking for a roll of wrapping paper and shopping bags which can be opened and filled with adjustable handles.

the bags I do have weren’t really fillable or adjustable. Would like some stuffed bags filled with gifts or store bought items

a few rolls of storebought wrapping paper would be cute too especially still in packaging.

Comments

• Serene, Hexagon is free and what you describe would be so easy to model

just starting with primitives and you can use dforce on the results too

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

Yeah. I don’t have skills at modeling. Hoping there is a product I haven’t seen yet.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,389

Maclean has a gift pack with wrapping paper, gifts and a gift bag: https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-gifts

Thanks l must’ve missed that.

• macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438

Thanks, Leana. Also, there are 4 shopping bags (with 4-5 morphs for the handles, etc), plus a paper grocery bag in http://www.daz3d.com/everyday-household-items

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I modeled some wrapping paper for you using DAZ Studdio primitives, the Geometry Editor, and the Surfaces / Face Groups Editor. The size is 2" diameter by 36" but I actually think wrapping paper rolls are more typically 1" diameter x 40" long. The way I modeled isn't the most 1-1 accurate but it gives the illusion of a roll of wrapping paper anyway. 

The textures are reuse OK and found with google's image search. I didn't just draw them myself as that would take much longer to do. They are seemless but you might like scaling vertically and / or horizontally those textures to suit your taste. Some of them are a bit pixely and aliased or you can replace with your own textures easy enough.

There is no actual wrapping paper to unroll though you can just create a plane, surface/face group edit & assign the same textures as the wrapping paper rolls have. Then you can drape the planes over the present using dForce.

If you can do the wrapping paper unrolled to a sheet with a plane let me know & I will make a few pieces.

Just take the attached zip & put in your DIM Download directory & Install/Deinstall as usuall or use 7-zip or similar archive SW to unzip & copy the Props & runtime directories contained therein to you DAZ Studio content location.

zip
    zip
    IM50000344-01_ChristmasSundries.zip

Oooh thanks so much, I will try this when I get home tonight smiley

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

OK, let me now if you need cut wrapping paper, give it a try yourself though if you like.