How to get Santa just like the promoted pictures?

Hi guys! I bought the Santa Bundle. The problem is that after finally found the character (is not located under people/Genesis 3 Male/ Characters as I was expecting)... I only found it doing a search but still I have no idea where in the list is it. Anyway... after import the character I get a "thin Santa"... how to make it more fat to look like in the picture? I think you should offer a video tutorial in all products. I'm sure that you would sell more if buyers do not get only the product, but a tutorial or video tutorial showing how to use it

Thanks for the amazing amount of 3D models. I wish you a Happy holidays!!! 

santa_thin_DAZ.jpg
1200 x 675 - 352K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

On your screenshot there's an icon called "Santa Claus character" with a blue "actor" banner. Select your figure in the scene, then use that icon, it should apply the "chubby Santa" morph.

Daz has a youtube channel with various video tutorials on how to use DS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC38T95wHAxyCrOO6b1tD7Nw

• D. ArnaezD. Arnaez Posts: 50
    edited December 2017

Thanks for to answer but I did it.. I create a Genesis 3 Male... apply the Santa actor but only turn the chicks red. Here is the result. 

Image removed, please repost using Smooth Shaded view in the viewport

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • I got it. Thanks for your support.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

Glad I could help :)