David Hasselhoff figure?

Am desperatley after a model for any daz figure of the hoff but can't find one. I Vaguely remember years ago seeing some sort of celebrities bundle thing for daz or poser. I don't think it was on this site is am not entirely sure but I do remember seeing Hoffman in the bundle. Does anyone remember this product? Yes I am aware I asked this same question years backayton. I just had to try again. Tyou.

Comments

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047

You are probably referring to an actual DAZ product, but there was a guy a few years back who was making some really good celebrity look-alikes as freebies... But I think it turned out he was in violation of the EULA and had to delete them from ShareCG. I think he was redistributing a modified DAZ head mesh.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited December 2017

Well I know you can't redistribute FaceGen Artist Pro morph data, it's in their EULA (Singular Inversions), it's for personal use only without an about $2000 license for commercial use.

Their is another product called OneClick (HeadShop) that does a similar, although not as good a job as FaceGen Artist Pro, that you could inquire if they allow redistribution of the morph data. The product is for sale in the DAZ Store and the PA is called Abalone, LLC.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on