Saving pesrpective view

Good day to All,

I have two questions: 

1-) I know  how to assign perspective view to a camera, but do not how to do the reverse, i.e  assign camera view to the perpective/aux view. Is it possible?

2-)  When I also adjust my perpective view for a particular position in my scene and  close the  DAZ Studio, all my adjustments are lost and the perpective goes to the default position when I reload my secene, which is very annoying.  How can I save my adjusted perspective view as the default perpective  view and position for a particular secene?

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

1. No I don't think it is possible

2. Pespective view cannot be saved, you have to copy the view to a camera if you want it saved

• Hi Sven,  thank you for the answer. What you say sounds logical. I think it is best to learn working with cameras! However for a newbie DAZer like me,  above options would be very useful. I am in a learning process , and my experience with the cameras are not very  motivating. For example when I render  a perspective view it gives me what I want as the rendered image. When I render a camera view for the same scene I  sometimes got awkard results, such as part of the image is blured or very bright or not sharp... I think I should first go and search for a comprehensive camera tutorrial.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited December 2017

If you turn off the Depth of field (DOF) in the parameters pane/camera settings you will get a 100% sharp image. So if you use perspective view to find your camera angle, then create new camera and choose to copy the active view option  and turn off DOF (should be off by default) you will get exactly what you see in the perspective view.

Post edited by Sven Dullah on