Easy Way to Filter Pose Controls by value (not name?)

The filter box in the paramaters tab lets you type a name to find morphs whith thos characters.  Usfull if I need something for they eyes, I can filter on eye and get most of them and nothing else. Cool.

But sometimes in a long list of morphs (specifically pose controls) I don't recall in a saved scene which ones I activated. This is usually with expressions, where I have dozens of expressions as pose controls.  I'll often t hrow in some "Angry" plus a little "confused" and maybe "gloomy" to get a unique and appropriate expression. But when I look at "currently used" it's filled with all the little morphs that the pose control activataed, not the pose control itself. So I go to pose controls and I have to tediously scroll through the whole list to see which have non-zero value and zero them by hand. 

In GenX you can transfer only morphs with values that are non-zero. So I know it's possible via a script of some sort to go find them. I am wondering if (a) such a script exists for just this purpose or (b) if there is some other way inside studio to filter on values vice names.  Any ideas?

Thanks!