Missing poses & morphs

So I had to reformat my pc and do a fresh install on everything including Daz3d, I normally use the DIM but I had opted to reinstall everything directly through the program in the install tab as I saw everything ive purchased in there.  Now it shows that everything I purchased was installed but there are a few that just have the thumbnail but nothing under it as shown in the picture.  Normally there would be poses under the thumbnail, I am having the same issues with the ethnicity morphs, body morph,s etc... most of everything did install fine so im wondering what is going on. I tried doing the content db maintenance to reimport the meta data, I also tried resetting it and reinstalling everything... any ideas on what else to try..I checked browse folder location and it has only the DSON Support files but no DSON User files on everything that is missing.. any ideas

Thanks!

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Expressions for teen Josie, at least, is just new parameter sliders on the figure - it doesn't include any presets. I'm not sure about the other as search isn't finding an exact match.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330
    edited December 2017

I have Expressive for Genesis - if you click on the word "Poses" (under the icon) you should see 45 pose presets plus a reset pose. Do you not?

Capture1.JPG
    456 x 662 - 26K
    Capture2.JPG
    457 x 664 - 53K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • Expressions for teen Josie, at least, is just new parameter sliders on the figure - it doesn't include any presets. I'm not sure about the other as search isn't finding an exact match.

Found them there thanks. Havent used the software in awhile... any idea on the ethnicity morphs? I didnt see them on the sliders under parameters.. same thing? Looks like I had to manually install some of the stuff. but I think I got things back to normal.

Thanks

• This set https://www.daz3d.com/ethnicity-for-genesis-bundle ? Yes, those add new parameters.