PLatinum club Promotion 50%

Allo

If my actual Platinum subcription ends at june 2018, someone knows,  if i renew now using promotional offer,  12 month would be added  after june 2018 ?

Thanks

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129
    edited December 2017

Yes, it gets added to the end of the existing subscription.

Post edited by Ati on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,644
    edited December 2017

I guess I won't be taking advantage of the 50% off PC+ items with 2 "Debut" or "Still New" releases or 50% off membership after all. I had two of the new releases in my cart but one of them (Growing Up for G8M) jumped in price and now I don't feel like buying anything anymore.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • MartialMartial Posts: 413

Thanks i will buy

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

ANY new release, thought that meant anything with the 'new' sash on it?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,948

...too much G8 stuff for me. 

Charlie,

Just tested and put Growing up for G3M in my cart and I see a price of 9 45$  But when I looked up the orange banner changed and after I clicked on it a message opened saying I have Growing Up for G3F, hence the deeper discount.  In the store it shows as 13.27$.  What did it say in your cart?

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,795
    Mistara said:

ANY new release, thought that meant anything with the 'new' sash on it?

yes..i found the cheapest new release .. a PC+ item for $1.99  and put in the PC+ annual ..it went into my cart @ $35.00

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,644
    edited December 2017
    kyoto kid said:

...too much G8 stuff for me. 

Charlie,

Just tested and put Growing up for G3M in my cart and I see a price of 9 45$  But when I looked up the orange banner changed and after I clicked on it a message opened saying I have Growing Up for G3F, hence the deeper discount.  In the store it shows as 13.27$.  What did it say in your cart?

I meant G8M. I have corrected my post above.

Earlier today it was $7.35 in my cart, presumeably reflecting a 20% discount for the G8F version on top of my 30% loyalty rewards; now it went up to $8.83 with only 5% discount on top of the loyalty rewards.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited December 2017

..yeah, I meant G8 as well.

Just did it as a test then removed if from the ,cart however, now I can't get rid of the 'We Noticed Your Purchase Message" in the banner.

Only picked up the "basics" (which included Growing Up) for G8F during a previous sale for the purpose of experimentation/evaluation and nothing more.  Still sticking with G3 for now.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • Personally, I think that for owners of previous generations licenses of the same products, the price should be a nominal upgrade charge instead of a new purchase.  I did that for years with Metacreations, Corel, Adobe...etc. , same product with some new features at half or even less price than new customers...made sense to me.  Keep the customers you already have by making the upgrade almost automatic.  Price it low enough that they don't think about not buying.

PAs must love new generations, since you can tweak and sell the same product all over again.  I hope someday I can create the magic product that resells itself every other year.  I'm not saying that it's no work for them.  But, it must be easier than creating and marketing a brand new and untested product.

edited December 2017

..that does happen with some products. For example I was able to get the Gen-X3 utility as an upgrade at a lower price than if I bought it new as I already had the original release.  I believe the same will apply to the G8F version of Skin Builder Pro for those who already have SBP3.

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 620

Glad I saw this thread or I probably would have missed this deal. I couldn't pass up a year of PC+ for $35. :)

• kyoto kid said:

..that does happen with some products. For example I was able to get the Gen-X3 utility as an upgrade at a lower price than if I bought it new as I already had the original release.  I believe the same will apply to the G8F version of Skin Builder Pro for those who already have SBP3.

I am looking forward to the upgrade for SB3.  I really haven't used the current version very much.  But, it looks like a good tool.    True about GenX.  I got a very good deal on the g3f iteration.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

I guess I won't be taking advantage of the 50% off PC+ items with 2 "Debut" or "Still New" releases or 50% off membership after all. I had two of the new releases in my cart but one of them (Growing Up for G8M) jumped in price and now I don't feel like buying anything anymore.

Mine did too just now. Went up nearly a dollar. LOL

Laurie

edited December 2017

...hmm nice that "New" PC items trigger the discount.  Picked up Pastel Brocade for Rosemill Moor (which I defintiely can use) and the annual memebership price dropped to 35$.

Now I'm good until the third week of January 2019 as I still have the rest of a 3 month membership active.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

oh, is only foe the annual one.  no wonder

edited December 2017

...at only 11$ more than a 3 month membership, OK 13$ if you include the price of a qualifying "new" PC item, still a pretty good deal.

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,641

There are things I love about Daz and there are things that I hate about Daz and during the past year I spent enough to pay someone an annual mimimum wage but for 2018 I will be spending money on . . . I don't know what . . .