E_Arkham Flash sale wrong discounts.

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,644
edited December 2017 in The Commons

The banner ad for the E_Arkham flash sale states that Holiday Rewards apply but I am only seeing the 60% off sale price in cart and NOT any discount for my 30% Holiday rewards.

Flash sale banner.jpg
688 x 537 - 93K
Flash cart price.jpg
1158 x 385 - 38K
Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• Seeing the same as well.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    edited December 2017

Yeah, and the ones marked "new" aren't discounting even that much.

20.JPG
    841 x 933 - 73K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Reported.

• cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,411

Just dumped them from my cart. Will not buy things with broken discount.

• Fixed

edited December 2017

Fixed

Thanks, Richard - most of them are fixed now but these three still aren't discounting correctly:

21.JPG
    854 x 389 - 36K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Discounts exclude new releases for the sale. Not sure if Flamethrower should be eligible for the loyalty discount though.

edited December 2017

Discounts exclude new releases for the sale. Not sure if Flamethrower should be eligible for the loyalty discount though.

Then it's really not smart of them to include them on the Flash Sale page - as that just confuses and angers customers. All three of those items are STILL on the page.

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Just tried to purchase one of those products and the discount is right but I get the "this transaction has been disclined". What to do?

• Discounts exclude new releases for the sale. Not sure if Flamethrower should be eligible for the loyalty discount though.

Then it's really not smart of them to include them on the Flash Sale page - as that just confuses and angers customers. All three of those items are STILL on the page.

Ah! Yes, you are right, I hadn't noticed that it is linking to the full vendor store page. Normally these links have a code in the URL to only show eligible items. I see what you mean, that should be changed if they can do it before the sale is over.