Dark Elf's Kari no Anatomical elements skin

stevem404stevem404 Posts: 46
edited December 2017 in Product Suggestions

I recently purchased Dark Elf's Kari, and quite like the figure.

But there's no skin for G8 Genitalia, and the MAT All does not work on it.

Am I missing a file?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• There's no mention in the What's Included on the store page, so there probably isn't one.

Note that in other characters where there is an extra skin texture, you must select the figure, not the extra bit, then apply the MAT All preset.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,046
    edited December 2017
    stevem404 said:

Am I missing a file?

there is a free UV set at Renderosity  that should also work on G8 anatomical elements which will use her hip texture

you will need to copy the UV possibly by exporting a base resolution obj and loading it on G8 elements under surface the righclick stripe stack menu import UV

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?uid=789820

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871
    edited December 2017
    th3Digit said:
    stevem404 said:

Am I missing a file?

there is a free UV set at Renderosity  that should also work on G8 anatomical elements which will use her hip texture

you will need to copy the UV possibly by exporting a base resolution obj and loading it on G8 elements under surface the righclick stripe stack menu import UV

Wait ...  no. All you have to do is rename the file that you download. Cayman actually has instructions for that on the download.

NEW NOTE (June 2017): This UV Set can also be used on Genesis 8 Female, because the UVs are identical. Simply rename the "Genesis 3" folder as "Genesis 8" and install it as instructed in the ReadMe.

Once the item is installed, all you have to do is to copy the torso surface to the anatomical elements genitalia surface, then go to the UV Set dropdown and pick Base Female torso, or whatever it's called.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • vwrangler said:
    th3Digit said:
    stevem404 said:

Am I missing a file?

Wait ...  no. All you have to do is rename the file that you download. Cayman actually has instructions for that on the download.

NEW NOTE (June 2017): This UV Set can also be used on Genesis 8 Female, because the UVs are identical. Simply rename the "Genesis 3" folder as "Genesis 8" and install it as instructed in the ReadMe.

Once the item is installed, all you have to do is to copy the torso surface to the anatomical elements genitalia surface, then go to the UV Set dropdown and pick Base Female torso, or whatever it's called.

Well that didn't work for me. I copied the torso surface and got a small torso on the Genitalia. The only UV set available is "Default UVs."

Am I missing something?

• stevem404 said:
    vwrangler said:
    th3Digit said:
    stevem404 said:

Am I missing a file?

Well that didn't work for me. I copied the torso surface and got a small torso on the Genitalia. The only UV set available is "Default UVs."

Am I missing something?

Where exactly did you install it and what exactly did you rename the folder to?

• I merged the folder with the Genesis 8 folder after I renamed it to Genesis 8, like it said in the post above. The folder appears in the Genesis 8 folder  under Female Genitalia, not the Genesis 8 Female folder.

I'm tryng to do this in IRAY. Is that the problem?

• stevem404 said:

I merged the folder with the Genesis 8 folder after I renamed it to Genesis 8, like it said in the post above. The folder appears in the Genesis 8 folder  under Female Genitalia, not the Genesis 8 Female folder.

You have to unzip the whole folder structure, rename Genesis 3 to Genesis 8, then drag the data folder to the same place you have your normal data folder. It will not work installed into the folders you load things from.

stevem404 said:

I'm tryng to do this in IRAY. Is that the problem?

No.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Mine shows up under UV in the surfaces. Now what has to be selected before copying the torso texture?