Request: Foot shaping morphs for G8

I love the new g8 but can we pleae get some good foot morphs like from Chungdan for this model? The models' feet have takena few steps back on realism compared to the rest of the great model. This is why I still use G3 for my art. Anyone else think the G8 feet are underwhelming?

Comments

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388
    edited December 2017

I am resisting G8 conversion in my content library at the moment. Mostly because I am stubborn and set in my ways. That said, I know it's inevitable that I will move to it at some point. I started Daz'ing about 7 minutes before the Gen3's came out so it was an easy transition from G2.

That said, I have always been a big fan of all the various add-ons and morphs that come out to customize a character from head to toe. And in order to do that, and not just head to ankle, I would like to see some foot morphs too. I have the various foot morphs available from Daz and Rendo and it's nice to have any many clubs in your bag as possible. Even if you're a below average golfer. So yes, that's 2 votes for this product, hopefully a Dirty Foot version too. I'm not awfuly worried about it though. I think this is something that will be gotten to.

Post edited by DDCreate on