Genesis 3 Character UV Swaps

I would love if someone made UV sets that allowed all the G3 flagship figure UV sets to be used on the opposite gender of G8. Kind of like this combined with this.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase?

Comments

• Can't the UV Swap do that? I mean, it says it does in the details. (I wouldn't know, personally, I don't have it yet).

• Can't the UV Swap do that? I mean, it says it does in the details. (I wouldn't know, personally, I don't have it yet).

No it only swaps the base UVS, it does not allow for the use of the character specific UVs that G3 had so many of.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,389

Can't the UV Swap do that? I mean, it says it does in the details. (I wouldn't know, personally, I don't have it yet).

No it only swaps the base UVS, it does not allow for the use of the character specific UVs that G3 had so many of.

You can always use Map Transfer to convert the maps to the base UVs first.

• Leana said:

Can't the UV Swap do that? I mean, it says it does in the details. (I wouldn't know, personally, I don't have it yet).

You can always use Map Transfer to convert the maps to the base UVs first.

I know, map transfer sucks.