Twerking and Pop culture Dance AniBlocks/ for Genesis 8

It would be fantastic to have Modern pop culture dance moves aniblocs-twerking,

I bet this product would sell well, 

Thanks in Advance!!

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,897

Actually, this is something that I have been looking into. I just need to figure out how to get good, consistent aniblocks. I can easily make a timeline animation of the movements, but the minute I convert it to an aniblock, more than half the time it screws up and creates a horrible looking block. Sigh... But I keep plugging away at it. Hopefully this will be the year that I crack into making aniblocks for my pose sets. 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

The wiki page about twerking & bounce is all wrong, it goes back way farther in time than hip-hop.

• this sounds like a cool idea any dancing aniblocks would be a welcome site and for G3 and G8

• nonesuch00 said:

The wiki page about twerking & bounce is all wrong, it goes back way farther in time than hip-hop.

Mapouka. It is from Africa, and how one chooses a mate from a selection of many women.

• It requires some manual work through Blender, but there is a way to convert MMD dance files to Daz animations, and MMD dances are usually more modern.

If someone could find a way to make this a script directly in Daz, that'd change *everything* for people who want to do dance animations.