Long limbs for gen8

I'm starting to find some interest in Genesis 8 equally for both males and females and although I'm seeing many morphs in the store I can't seem to find anything related to longer necks, longer arms and longer legs. There are various thin/slim morphs here and there of course but unless I missed them I'm not sure there any elongated limb morphs anywhere.

So I'd like to suggest elongated limbs if none already exists for gen8. :) But would that mess up hair, oufits and or animations such as walking?

I could morph these myself but with V4 and M4 when I did morph longer necks or legs I had a lot of problems with hair and footwear especially, but since I'm just an amateur modeller I have no idea how that would affect gen8!

While I am here will gen 8 and for both gender, will they get attached (graphed) set of various animal/fanatsy tails?

Thanks!

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    ZW said:

I'm starting to find some interest in Genesis 8 equally for both males and females and although I'm seeing many morphs in the store I can't seem to find anything related to longer necks, longer arms and longer legs.

What you need are the Head and Body Morph sets for G8F and G8M. These come out with each generation soon after the base figures are released, and as well as the length morphs, they give you a pretty good basic starter set of morphs used in many other characters (and useful in making up your own), both here in the DAZ store and in other stores.

If you're not in immediate need of them, don't rush to buy; these morph sets (plus the G8F and G8M Expressions sets) go on sale fairly regularly. The next big sale is March Madness, but they might pop up at a hefty discount before then; put them in your wishlist and wait.

G8F Head Morphs, Body Morphs, Expressions.

G8M Head Morphs, Body Morphs, Expressions.