Extra Head Morphs for V5 in Carrara

There seems to be limited content in the DAZ shop for Carrara. Can Poser and DS products be loaded into Carrara? I want to get more head morphs for V5. Any suggestions?  

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

There may be a somewhat limited amount of Carrara Specific content in the Daz store, but most of the content which is in the store is able to be used in Carrara. 

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

V5 head morphs should work fine in carrara.  

use the duf version (DS library) of V5 in carrara, not the poser dson version.

• barrieMbarrieM Posts: 292

I installed Genesis 2 Head Morphs. They are all .dsf files, each with the same star icon. How do I load them into a Genesis 2 figure?

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311

There isn't an option to Load individual morphs to genesis,. If they're installed, they're available in the figure

Once you've installed morphs for genesis,. they should be available when you load up a new genesis figure.

Unlike V4/M4,. and previous generations where you selected individual head morph's and inject/apply those to the figure.

With Genesis /G2 etc, all the morphs are available in the Parameters for the figure once they're installed

• barrieMbarrieM Posts: 292

Found them. Thank you for your help. 

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326

Thorne makes a LOT of face-tweaking morphs