More for the 'Four Arms'...

XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
edited May 2013 in Product Suggestions

Having finally been able to purchase it, I'm having immense fun with experimenting with the 'Four Arms' modification:

http://www.daz3d.com/four-arms-for-genesis

Sadly, you can't seem to be able to select it and add, say, talons from the 'Monster Details' pack, but it's given me a whole new realm of characters to play around with. Even experimented with placing it inside of a T-shirt and it looks, by complete accident, as though the arms have ripped through it, which is an unintentional, but pleasantly surprising effect.

Would love to see more skins being made available for it, though. Comes with a unisex one, which must be applied to both Genesis and the Four Arms addition, but it seems that was specifically designed for it. Most other skins don't produce the same seamless look when they're simultaneously applied to both sections.

More geo-grafted limbs, in general, would be excellent for Genesis, too, I think. Especially those which would match more creature/alien-like looks for Genesis, with spikes, talons, fins, etcetera (although, these, too, might require specific skins to match with the main corresponding Genesis figure).

Post edited by Xenomorphine on