Some help needed with Defiant 4 Genesis - SOLVED

HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Hi!

I have some problem with the Defiant dress for Genesis when using it on a V5

1. The belt - I want to twist it to the left so it doesn't dissapear into the lady's leg. But the rotation functions rotate the complete belt, I just want to rotate the low hanging part to the left, but I cannot find a morph to do that, to get hold on the bones which the hanging part are made out of.

2. I want to fix the dress so it falls down over her left knee instead of flowing right out

Is there any way to do that in DAZ4 pro

See attached pic

deifant.jpg
500 x 543 - 52K
Post edited by Hera on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,960
    edited December 1969

DS 4.5 retains morphs when AutoFitting. DS4, you can either use DForms or you can try using the rigging tools to manually convert or to add new bones to the converted clothing.

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I assume Richard that Herakleia is using this:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/defiant-for-genesis/

Which is a genesis item so its not an auto fit issue. I don't own the product sorry, so I can't offer help beyond that.

• GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

I believe this is what you want.

1. Belt - Select the belt is the Scene tab and expand the Pelvis. You will see a bone for BeltPanels that expands to BeltPanels2. Select these as needed and use the Parameter Transform sliders to adjust as neded.

2. Dress - Select the tunic in the Scene tab and expand through the Pelvis to either LeftTunic or RightTunic as required. Under these you will find a bone for the lower part of the tunic. Again, the Parameter Transform sliders will do what you need.

Hope this helps.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,960
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I was thinking this was one of the older sets for V4 rather than the newer one for Genesis.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited December 1969

Gone said:

I believe this is what you want.

1. Belt - Select the belt is the Scene tab and expand the Pelvis. You will see a bone for BeltPanels that expands to BeltPanels2. Select these as needed and use the Parameter Transform sliders to adjust as neded.

2. Dress - Select the tunic in the Scene tab and expand through the Pelvis to either LeftTunic or RightTunic as required. Under these you will find a bone for the lower part of the tunic. Again, the Parameter Transform sliders will do what you need.

Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot! That worked! (I wasn't looking beneath pelvis but beneath hip and found nothing. Guessed it's the long use of V4 which can't be bespelled from my mind :) )