Pro Lenses and Filters

bloodsnhallbloodsnhall Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I purchased Pro Lenses and Filters today, but got lost again. I am terrible at understanding where to install content. Can you please porvide the content paths to install? I saw where it stated that in the bryce content tutorial “The example above shows C:UsersHoroDocumentsDAZ 3DBrycePresets as default which I think is not a clever location. By the way, the content can be installed for all users and then the Horo part will become All Users” and this confused me.
I just wanted to make sure I am going to install it right before doing it and messing things up. I know your understanding of installing contant is far superior to mine being that I suck at it so, I thought to ask.

Thank You for your help again,
Jerry

P.S. didnt see my last message was sent resending to make sure, sorry if I sent two,

Comments

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,237
    edited December 1969

Just answered the PM you've sent me. have a look.

• bloodsnhallbloodsnhall Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I got help, thank you.

edited December 1969

LOL, Thanks A lot Horo, I read it. You are fast!

edited December 1969

Thank you, so much. I could never have done it so ealily without your help. I looked at all great tutorials you have and thank you for those as well.

Just to make sure I took a snap shot and attached it, but think it worked out wonderfully.

I greatly appreciate your help!

Sincerely,

Jerry

lanses+filters.JPG
    1920 x 1200 - 441K
    edited December 1969

I wanted to post your instuctions here for anyone else who could use the info.

Thank you for purchasing our lens product.

Only the file “Lenses+Filters.obp” needs to go to a particular location. Find where your Bryce is

installed. There you will find a folder named “Presets”. Within that folder, you will find the folder “Objects”. There are at least these two folders

in it: “Installed” and “User”. It doesn’t matter into which one you copy the file, but I propose to use the “User” one. You can also create a new

folder in Explorer named e.g. “your name” and put it in there.

To find the Lenses+Filters library in Bryce, click on the right arrow next to Create to open the Objects Library. On the bottom left, the active

library is indicated, usually “Installed”. There is a down arrow at right of it. If you click on it, all folders are shown. By default only Installed

and User. If you created a folder “your name”, this one will also be listed. Select the one into which you had copied the Lenses+Filters and then you’ll

find them listed in the left column.

Horo is AWESOME!

edited December 1969

Thank you Jerry. You could make it work, you're a hero!

edited December 1969

You're my hero, bro!

I will create something using you're stuff and send it to you and post it here.

All the best!

Love Peace and Happiness

edited December 1969

OK, finished my first Abstract using David's tutorial and your wide angle lens.

abstract5.png
    741 x 425 - 607K
    edited December 1969

Looking good. Proves that you could make it work.

edited December 1969

Yep, it worked!!!

You made some awesome lenses! Hope they sell well, I am very pleased with them.

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

OK, finished my first Abstract using David's tutorial and your wide angle lens.

Well done! And thank you for purchasing our product!

The wide angle Lens is a great fun to use. Opens up a whole new set of composition possibilities.

Cheers,

David.

edited December 1969

Thank You David!

Ya, they are awesome and so are your tutorials. I greatly appreciate your and Horo's work, I would be lost without you guys.

All the best!

Jerry