Seedy Part of Town

Hi all i would like to see a seedy part of town made every city has one you know with the run down buildings the old pawn shops, graphfitti on the buildings old gentelmens clubs , stores that are closed up  run down liqour store  that sort of area would be nice.  Or have a product that would allow for you to make all off the above,

Comments

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Stonemason has older sets that have some of what you're looking for: The Dark Side of the City, Tin Pan Alley, The Backstreets

If you search the store for graffiti you'll see other sets.

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,923

This is a topic Forbidden Whispers and I have discussed many times in the past. I've thought about building little vignettes with poses and props to show the seamier side of things, but I just never got around to finishing things out. Maybe I'll take a look at doing it again and get it onto my build list this year.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Something with neon signs, street lamps, and such would be nice although neon signs are mostly small windows ads in windows where the are used at all anymore and not those big, bright attention getting signs of the past.

• That would be cool of you  FeralFey I would buy it  for sure,  adding in the stuff nonesuchOO has suggested sounds like a  good  idea to.

• I also forgot to say it would be nice if doors could be opened then it looks like people can actually enter the building not just standing at the door.