Martial arts gi for Genesis 8, please

I would really appreciate if someone would create a martial arts gi for Genesis 8.  There are gis for previous Genesis figures, but for me using Power Pose, available with G8, is much easier than the other posing methods.  Thank you.

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,923

This is something that I have plans on making sometime. I was in Tae Kwon Do until a year ago last November when I tore my gluteus minimus tendon and had to quit while I healed. I've always wanted to make a gi and now that dForce is here, I'm really eager to make one with an update of my TKD poses (and maybe the Iron Fan set while I'm at it.) I can't promise that this will be any time soon, but it's definitely on my build list.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2018

Thank god! I've posted my own threads about this in a few different places. Between me and Enrique you have 2 sales waiting already but I'm sure there will be a lot more. And I'm super excited that YOU are doing it. I have a few of your pose sets and never hesitated to buy any of them because I knew they'd be quality products. A lot of the art I do involves Martial Arts and I buy pretty much anything related to the subject. I literally check every day to see if there is a new Martial Arts Gi. I keep hoping maybe with the Lee 8 release. But even if that happens, I'm still buying yours too because I like variety. I'll just be standing over here doing the pee pee dance until you get to it. Thanks FeralFey!!

P.S. I don't know how clothing goes but I know that G8 clothing doesn't translate well to Gen3 but G3 clothes work for G3 and Gen8...just saying. :D :D :D

Post edited by DDCreate on
  • FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,923

Heheh. I just responded to you in another post. So, obviously, you're aware of my poses and you can ignore everything I said except for the "I plan on making more this year" part. wink