Realistic Pose Sets

This isn't a dig at what is out there at all. People have their own styles and choices. For me though, I wouldn't mind seeing more regular day to day, normal people pose sets. Not ones where they are posing dramatically. I know there are a few "everyday pose sets" but there really are just a few. When I look at some of the female pose sets I think, "Wow, I have literally never stood or sat like that in my life!" A lot of times, I use a G3M pose with my female characters and adapt it because so many female poses are uber femme girly. Just my 2 cents. 

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,923

I don't know if you're aquainted with my store or not, but that's what I try to do when I build my poses. And I realize that i haven't made enough yet for the Genesis 8 line. Last year was a tough year, but I do plan on making more this year.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

I am very familiar and a fan/customer. Don't you worry about me right now. You just get on that list of things that are ahead of you making a new Martial Arts uniform ;)

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
    edited January 2018

I second this request. I do like the "uber femme girly" poses, but sometimes it is useful to have a collection of basic poses to use as a starting point; to save time.

PS: the same is true for hand poses; basic poses are very useful as a starting point.

Post edited by IsaacNewton on