Ghastly's Ghastly Organic Restraint Table

ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
edited December 1969 in Freebies

A poseable table which may or may not be alive. Perfect for alien autopsies or simply restraining a sacrifice for an eldritch abomination.

Includes a genesis pose to get your victim started.

Use as you wish. Not responsible for anyone getting eaten by the table.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/69458/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Ghastlys-Ghastly-Organic-Restraint-Table

Organic_Restraint_3.jpg
1280 x 1280 - 510K
Organic_Restraint_2.jpg
1280 x 1280 - 530K
Organic_Restraint_1.jpg
1280 x 1280 - 547K

Comments

• MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

You make some of the most interesting things. I'm going to play with this today. Thank you for the new toy! :D

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

Thanks. I like to "doodle" with Sculptris when I'm modelling something. Basically what ever I get bored with whatever I'm supposed to be working on and open up Sculptris an just do some free form modelling. This one is the first one I've rigged.

BTW. If anybody is a a Tumblr user and uses my models in their artwork please drop me a line and I'll be sure to reblog it.

My tumblr account is ghastly-h-crackers.tumblr.com

I guess tonight I'll go back to modelling the boots for my zombie fighting nun outfit.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

... my zombie fighting nun outfit.

I can think of two different ways to parse that phrase (nun fights zombies, or nun is a fighting zombie) ... and I'm sure that, in your hands, the results will be awesome no matter which meaning is correct.
  • shanteshante Posts: 206
    edited December 1969

these are great. wish i was using d/s. :(