This request is just fowl - iRay Birds - Pigeons, Ducks etc.

Looking for birds to use exclusively in Daz Studio iRay renders.  All the models I have found, of pigeons in particular are several years old & not iRay compatible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,961

What a fowl suggestion!

sorry

• Oso3D said:

What a fowl suggestion!

sorry

That's just ducky... ;)
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

nearly everything is Iray compatible, you just might have to tweak the settings a bit to get the best out of it. Try Ken Gilliland over at Hivewire

• Oso3D said:

What a fowl suggestion!

sorry

That's just ducky... ;)

You two quack me up!

• nearly everything is Iray compatible, you just might have to tweak the settings a bit to get the best out of it. Try Ken Gilliland over at Hivewire

The problem is, that none of the promo images are really selling me on any of them - all of the textures look grainy & the models seem to be a bit rough around the edges (maybe it's because of the age of the products - or I'm just being a picky butthead). :(  Perhaps someone could show me a render in iRay of some of the birds that would be really cool & I'd appreciate it.  (As we all know, there's nothing like buying something and ending up totally disappointed with the quality).

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited January 2018

Well, I do have Ken Gilliland's Songbird Remix from when he sold here at Daz a long, LONG time ago. I don't have the pigeon, but here are some quick renders of the Rock Dove, to give you an idea of what the quality was like then - but maybe the set has been improved over the years? 

Edit: I think the "European Edition" will give you a pigeon or dove, but better double check.

RockDove-1.png
    538 x 682 - 188K
    RockDove-2.png
    538 x 682 - 333K
    RockDove-3.png
    538 x 682 - 251K
    Post edited by frankrblow on
  • Well, I do have Ken Gilliland's Songbird Remix from when he sold here at Daz a long, LONG time ago. I don't have the pigeon, but here are some quick renders of the Rock Dove, to give you an idea of what the quality was like then - but maybe the set has been improved over the years? 

Edit: I think the "European Edition" will give you a pigeon or dove, but better double check.

thanks for the images.:)