Just a couple of things.

StuartBStuartB Posts: 596
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Just wondered why these 2 buttons don't work. I have Bryce 7 Pro Version 7.1.0.109
Are they supposed to, or are they not implemented in this version ?.
Thanks.

Bryce.png
81 x 807 - 18K

Comments

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

The top button (maximize the window) won't do anything because the only time you can see it is if the window is already maximized anyway.
    I don't know about the bottom button (Interface Max/Min). I don't see anything happen when I press it either. The old manual on page 261 describes it, and mentions that if your working window is set to Max Recommended you wno't see much difference, but it doesn't look like it would do anything other than make the screen smaller and put a black border around it.
    See also this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/22958/

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596
    edited December 1969

Thanks very much Sean.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I used that button once, when I had first installed Bryce as my display wasn't filling the screen. Once I had used it once it greyed out and does nothing now.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,237
    edited December 1969

Bryce runs only in full screen mode, that was always so and that's why the [_] button is greyed out. We had asked to have the GUI scalable several times.

The min/max button at right worked up to Bryce 6.3, but stopped doing so with Bryce 7.0. This was reported as bug and also mentioned several times in the SC. On the other hand, looking at Bryce 6, making the GUI small in an application that takes the whole screen anyway doesn't make much sense. The button could be removed as well.

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596
    edited December 1969

Thanks Horo.