App Window Stuck Maximized

BontungBontung Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

My app window is stuck maximized. This is a major problem since I have a huge xtra high res monitor that I got so I could have lots of stuff open on it at the same time.
I found some solutions on web such as right clicking the desktop icon, Properties, Run, normal window, minimized etc, but that does not work :(
How can I drag the window smaller so I can see my live help app that I must monitor, and see other windows too, such as tutorials, help etc?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Bryce will only work in full screen, or minimised to the tool bar for rendering.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited May 2013

While this could be a very expensive workaround, you could consider getting a second monitor. That will allow you to have Bryce on the primary monitor (at least on a Windows system, I have no idea if this is the same for a Mac) and also have other windows open on the secondary monitor. Note that you can't move Bryce off the primary monitor that I know of.
    I don't know where you are located, however if you are on a budget but happen to be in a big city, check out the free section on Craigslist. People often give away older computer monitors for free. I've picked up several 20" monitors that way. Perhaps it won't be the quality you want for your primary monitor, but it might be fine as a secondary monitor just to open the user manual, view tutorials, etc.

screenshot,_2_monitors.png
    1024 x 384 - 337K
    Post edited by sriesch on
  • Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited May 2013

Bontung said:
    ...I have a huge xtra high res monitor that I got so I could have lots of stuff open on it at the same time.

:-S There's "lots of other stuff" too?

I thought there was only Bryce. :-)

Post edited by Dave Savage on