The Beauty of A5 - [Commercial]

westonmiwestonmi Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Now Available!

http://www.daz3d.com/the-beauty-of-a5

Awaken the inner beauty of Aiko 5 with this dazzling set of ten body presets, ten face presets and four custom morphs.

Product Includes...

• 10 Head Presets
• 10 Body Presets
• 04 Custom Morphs:
• 03 Body Morphs (with presets)
• 01 Ankle Morph
• 03 Reset presets

Please Note that there are No Textures Included!

3dk-popup_07.jpg
750 x 975 - 727K
3dk-popup_03.jpg
750 x 975 - 703K
3dk-popup_01.jpg
750 x 975 - 747K

Comments

• westonmiwestonmi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just a quick update...

If you downloaded this product yesterday or early this morning please redownload as there was an update to fix a file problem.

Sorry for any inconvience this may have caused.

• Swawa3DSwawa3D Posts: 231
    edited December 1969

Getting a "404 Not Found" on the product link. I know it worked before.

• ObirusskenobiObirusskenobi Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

What's happened to this, I saw it a little while ago, and now that I want to buy it, its gone???????

• westonmiwestonmi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

What's happened to this, I saw it a little while ago, and now that I want to buy it, its gone???????

It was removed (by me) because it was an extremely bad seller, but it will likely reappear in a few months after a bit of revamping. ;)

edited June 2013

I thought the shapes looked excellent and added them to my wishlist as soon as I saw them. The only reason I hesitated to buy them right away is because I already have tons of shapes for genesis. Also there are so many sales so I think most people wait for a big sale. Anyway, I hope you are able to revamp them in a way that makes them more marketable.

Post edited by Swawa3D on
    edited December 1969

Glad to see this product is back. I'm a little confused though. The only custom morphs are the 3 body morphs and 1 ankle morph, so no custom head morphs? And the only required product is Aiko 5, no other products are required to achieve the presets shown? Those faces look really nice and unique, I'm really surprised they could be achieved as presets with such few products required and no custom morphs.

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

We have fixed the list of Required Products. Sorry for the confusion.

Swawa3D said:
    Glad to see this product is back. I'm a little confused though. The only custom morphs are the 3 body morphs and 1 ankle morph, so no custom head morphs? And the only required product is Aiko 5, no other products are required to achieve the presets shown? Those faces look really nice and unique, I'm really surprised they could be achieved as presets with such few products required and no custom morphs.
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    We have fixed the list of Required Products. Sorry for the confusion.
    Swawa3D said:

Thanks.