WEED!

edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

SO whats the news on the Carrrara RELEASE? Who's got the INFO? Should I start saving my scratch yet?

WHO GOT WEED?

Comments

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DÉJÀ VU
    a : the illusion of remembering scenes and events when experienced for the first time
    b : a feeling that one has seen or heard something before

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DÉJÀ VU
    a : the illusion of remembering scenes and events when experienced for the first time
    b : a feeling that one has seen or heard something before

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

@Stan :D

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,046
    edited December 1969

see the Carrara monthly challenge garden comp
    I made weed!
    (surprised you have not been all over that Richard as it involves using only Carrara made plants!)
    the prize does not need to be spent on Daz dollies, you CAN buy plugins etc!
    (carrara mimic plugin comes to mind for you, it works with self made and rigged figures even mine!)

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Classic, Manstan! :lol:

Richard, as I said last time (what was it, two weeks ago?) there has been info. from DAZ that the C8.5 release is at the end of freakin' summer! May 31st isn't even summer yet, let alone the end of it! Do you even bother to read the responses to your threads?

C8.5 IS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED AT THE END OF SUMMER!!!!

• edited December 1969

EVIL heres the problem with that announcement.....

DAZ never mentioned the end or WHICH SUMMER?

Could be the summer of 2013 or could be the summer of 2026.

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited June 2013

Richard, here's the problem and why people get annoyed with these posts. It's because you don't read the entire news release. DAZ didn't say a specific date, such as Sept. 29th, true, but the director of sales and marketing said the end of summer. Only a moron would say the end of summer and mean the end of summer 2014, '15 or even '26.

LINKY ------> http://carraracafe.com/updated-carrara-8-5-beta-next-week-final-release-end-of-summer/

If you want to be a literalist and use the the fact that he didn't specifically say 2013 as an excuse to post a topic every two weeks asking the exact same question, then go right ahead. Might I suggest however, that you follow the link I provided, write the name down and contact the director of sales and marketing at DAZ so that you can annoy him instead of us. He may actually have the facts, whereas the normal folks here at the forum only have supposition and rumors of dubious validity.

Post edited by evilproducer on
  • edited December 1969

Richard, here's the problem and why people get annoyed with these posts. It's because you don't read the entire news release. DAZ didn't say a specific date, such as Sept. 29th, true, but the director of sales and marketing said the end of summer. Only a moron would say the end of summer and mean the end of summer 2014, '15 or even '26.

LINKY ------> http://carraracafe.com/updated-carrara-8-5-beta-next-week-final-release-end-of-summer/

If you want to be a literalist and use the the fact that he didn't specifically say 2013 as an excuse to post a topic every two weeks asking the exact same question, then go right ahead. Might I suggest however, that you follow the link I provided, write the name down and contact the director of sales and marketing at DAZ so that you can annoy him instead of us. He may actually have the facts, whereas the normal folks here at the forum only have supposition and rumors of dubious validity.

OKAY but I won't say I told you so.....next year! LOL