BETHANY 8 launch date?

I'm really waiting for BETHANY8 hoping she'll retain her voluptuous curves. Full figure characters are too rare these days!

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

In the meantime, if you have the Daz G8 morphs, just play with the full body sliders. There are several morphs to make her fat, chunky, big, whatever you need.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,820

In the meantime, if you have the Daz G8 morphs, just play with the full body sliders.

Has that "character" been officially announced somehere ?

I agree  its easier to buy morphs to make any fatter/abnormal BMI styles

as PA version might not be the size you are seeking.  

• wolf359 said:

In the meantime, if you have the Daz G8 morphs, just play with the full body sliders.

No, it hasn't; they never officially are. And the folks that might know can't say.
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871
    wolf359 said:

No, it hasn't; they never officially are. And the folks that might know can't say.

It may or may not be worth noting that, to date, not a single one of the characters that was introduced with Genesis 3 has recurred in Genesis 8.

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,923
    vwrangler said:
    wolf359 said:

It may or may not be worth noting that, to date, not a single one of the characters that was introduced with Genesis 3 has recurred in Genesis 8.

So far there's been Darius 8 and Monique 8. wink

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871
    FeralFey said:
    vwrangler said:
    wolf359 said:

So far there's been Darius 8 and Monique 8. wink

Darius and Monique were both introduced as new characters with Genesis 2, not Genesis 3. (Darius 6, Monique 6; also Lee 6, Mei Lin 6, Lilith 6, Gianni 6, Olympia 6, Gia 6, Giselle 6 [not repeated in Genesis 3], Josie 6, Belle 6 [not repeated], Brodie 6 [ditto].)

Darius, Monique, Lee, Mei Lin, Lilith, Gianni, Olympia, Gia, and Josie were repeated in Genesis 3, and bunches of new characters were introduced. So far, of the new-to-Genesis-2 characters, Darius, Monique, Josie and Olympia have already repeated in Genesis 8.

Of the new-to-Genesis-3 characters: so far, niente.

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,923

Oh! I see what you're saying. My mistake. blush

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

In that case there has been Victoria 8 and Michael 8 too.