Love the new character Alexandra 8.

Love the new character, Daz has done a great one this time, its about time we had a wider range of age in characters.

https://www.daz3d.com/alexandra-8-pro-bundle

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Nice to see a positive post. I agree, she looks like a great addition to the gene pool

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Well they have the DO head morphs that have some aging morphs but they were not as meticulously observed (LOL, or at least in my hands attempting to use them) as the morphs that were made in the Alexander Pro Bundle characters. Those don't look overwrought or plastic. They are very good.

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550
    edited February 2018

I love Alexandra pro bundle, everything is interesting, there's a contemporary waitress uniform that will be very useful with the textures add-on, also the pants and the Louise hair are cool. What I like the most are  Alexandra and Briallen. From the add-ons I bought: Kylie, Shirt Dress Outfit Textures, Goddes outfit textures 2, Sorcery props and poses, dForce Queen Regent Outfit. 

I was sad to put Helena, Kellyn and Rosa on wishlist for a future big sale. These 3 females went to my wishlist to get now a few male products like the villain male armor and Dforce male suit.

Post edited by Tanis Volta on
  • Does anyone know what hair is used in the promo pic, fourth from the last? I think it is the same as the hair in the A Lady - Expressions for Genesis 8 Female(s) and Alexandra 8 promos, so it might be Dolly Changeable Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s). The Dolly hair doesn't look short; the closest front shot I could find is Gentle Assassin by Pet.