Carrara Framerate

ThomasScThomasSc Posts: 125
edited February 2018 in Carrara Discussion

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a possibility to enter a Framerate beyond 60 fps in Carrara? I think of something like 300 or 600 fps?

Best wishes,

Thomas

Post edited by ThomasSc on

Comments

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226

I don't see any way.  The manual (V.7) says the frame rate selector (available in the 3D Room and the Render Room) allows rates between 1 and 60 fps.  If there's a way to go higher, its well hidden.

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311

HI Thomas :)

It's seletion only, there's no manual option to input a framerate.

If you export 1,000 frames to an image sequence,. then you'll have 1,000 frames of footage (with no specified playback rate),.

you should then be able to load that sequence into a video editor, and set whatever framefrate you wish.

Hope it helps :)

• ThomasScThomasSc Posts: 125

Hi,

Thanks. I thought there would be a preference file or something like this.

Best wishes,

Thomas

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311

There is a preferences file ,. but it only keeps user preferences, such as user folders added to the browser, last used save /import / export folders, GUI colour settings, etc.

or,.. any options you can change in the preferences panel,. FILE /Preferences

on Windows it's in,... Users/App data/Roaming/Daz3D/Carrara_/preferences.txt

there is an option under (general scene settings) where you can set/change the default value for new scenes framerate,. but it's only the same drop-own selection 1 to 60.

prefs 1.jpg
    389 x 353 - 31K