Python Scripts not working in PP2014

LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Anyone else having a problem with Python scripts not working in 2014? None of my scripts are working, i get errors for every single one of them including DSON

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,926
    edited December 1969

I know DSON is working for many users, so I suspect it's a local/system specific glitch. You are using the correct bit version for things like DSON?

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

yup, using the 64 bit DSON with the 64 bit version of PP2014

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

You had 2012 right? Python changed in the previous version, so those who didn't upgrade then but did this time are having problems.

But, I thought you had upgraded last version.

Everything I've got worked, except for where I had not installed only the last version, but had first installed the pre 2012 versions of my scripts. Silly me thought I had to do that.

Anyone else having a problem with Python scripts not working in 2014? None of my scripts are working, i get errors for every single one of them including DSON
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

ok thinking i am getting it worked out. Got a few of my most used scripts working.

the method that seems to be working for me is install the script in 2014, then reinstall 2014 with out uninstalling the previous install. So far i have had to do that for each script. its a PITA but its working

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,926
    edited December 1969

Sounds as if something in PP2014 is somehow being overwritten with an older, incompatible, file and reinstalling PP2014 restores the working version. Very odd if that's happening with all of the scripts, though.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    edited June 2013

there's Sr1 out already

might help the script problem? and

hopefully I will be able to find my content library now..... and c loth room will stop crashing

http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?79467-Updates-Now-Available-for-Poser-10-Poser-Pro-2014

Post edited by Headwax on