Genesis Eyeglasses

SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
edited December 1969 in Freebies

I am currently almost done with a new product, tentatively entitled "SPEX for Genesis". It is a pair of Genesis eyeglasses which conform to the full body and head morphs of most of the major characters (at least the 38 or so that I own). What's more, the glasses morph into several different frame styles! They are really, really cool and I can't wait to submit them to DAZ for approval.

I'm giving the base model away for free, hoping some people will help me produce some shaders to include with the product. But you can have these free glasses whether you decide to help or not. I am running a thread in the Commons to solicit help with the shaders.

Please note, no morphs are included in this free pair of glasses. This is meant to be a promo giveaway in anticipation of my new SPEX for Genesis product.

Included here is the base model glasses for SPEX for Genesis. The glasses will conform to Genesis after clicking the icon, but will not morph to match base shapes or any other morphs. In fact, they will likely distort for most morphs. The final product will morph to fit most major DAZ Genesis Characters and some others as well as the glasses themselves morph to several different frame styles.

Use these free glasses in your renders as you wish, but please do not re-distribute them or include them in any commercial products (except promo renders).

Oops... almost forgot the link
freeSPEX at ShareCG

freeSPEXpromo1.png
500 x 700 - 496K