Carrara 7 keeps...

SkyGSkyG Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

forgetting the password, so I have to rewrite it every time I open the program. Anything I can do to fix it ? It´s a bit annoying.

Skygirl :)

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,045
    edited December 1969

right click exe/shortcut icon, select run as administrator
    then try it
    (it is a predominately Windows Vista issue on a few programs)

• SkyGSkyG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you very, very much. It fixed the problem. I run win 8 so it seems not only to be a vista problem. Any way it´s fixed and I´m happy. Thank you so much again !

• ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited June 2013

Yes, Bill decided you were windows worst enemy so is trying to protect windows from you. By you I mean everyone that uses windows lol
    There is a way to disable this so you don't have to set each app to run as admin. But it have been so long since I did it I've forgotten how :red:

DAZ, your emotes are broke.

Post edited by ManStan on
  • 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

You need to be the Administrator,. or have the same privileges as Admin,. in the User Account settings, in order to be allowed to install and register applications onto a system.

Check your user account settings,. or log in as administrator , or right click as Wendy suggests and select (Run as administrator)

then the system will allow the serial number to register for that application.

• SkyGSkyG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks to you too. I worked out well and the password stays where it should, so I´m happy again.