Swimsuit for Skye

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited December 1969 in Freebies

I was asked by my neice to make a swimsuit for Skye, and I thought it might be useful to others.

Has both pz2 and duf format textures so can be used in both Daz and Poser.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/69702/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Swimsuit-for-Skye

Skye_Swimsuit.jpg
600 x 600 - 282K

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Obviously no-one wants anything for Skye, so I'll not make any more!

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I do Wendy!

It took me a while to find Skye, I thought it was from CP or RDNA, and I knew I bought it. I just had a Doh moment when I discovered that it was a 3D Universe toon that I bought agea ago. I only have a string bikini for her, and this will come in very useful to me.

I don't have any other clothing for her at all, so I hope your neice needs tops and trousers for her, and one of those little perky woolen hats that toon girls wear.

Thank you for doing this swimsuit, I will grab it right away, now that I know where to put it, and that I actualy own the figure.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

If I can figure out the rigging I will make some more!! Not as easy as getting clothes to fit Genesis though!:-)

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I know what you mean, I forgot about that. Genesis is ideal really, a much simpler process.

3DU hasn't done a Skye for Genesis, but I bought the one for Sadie and Sam, although I already had the Gen 4 versions.

Thanks again.