The Stewart Light Tank

Hi gang, again this is only a suggestion and may never make it to the digital drawing boards.  If it could though, it would be a wicked prop for battle scenes, probably charge the same as the other two current tank sets. include uniforms and poses that there you have it.  PS DO NOT be afraid to do some uniforms for Commonwealth Female personnel, Like Waves, RAF, and alternate history like Female Desert Rats etc. Thanks for listening folks Cheers for now:)

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,923

Oh. You're not going to like this, but 3djoji was making one for the PA Christmas Giveaway last year. At least I think it might've been a Stewart Light Tank. It was fabulously turned out. But unfortunately DAZ turned it down and he shelved the project, despite the fact that many of the PAs were supportive of the model. (He really did do a lovely job on it, too.)

I'll try to flag him in this direction. 

As for your idea for historic female military outfits, I totally support that idea. And when I get better at making outfits, I'll definitely turn an eye towards this. (My dad was in the  military, so a lot of this is familiar stuff to me.)

• Panko has a product called "In HM's Service" over at Rendo that includes female British uniforms for V4. No Stewart tank though.

• Actually it's 'Stuart' not 'Stewart.' A quick Google on 'Stuart tank 3D model' turned up quite a few results. Don't know if any of them are close to what you want, though.cool

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321
    edited February 2018

Ranman38 has a lot of WWII armor at rendo, including a Stug and a Panther, two different Shermans, plus interiors for the Panther and Tiger. His tanks have a lot of movement and hatch opening morphs, as well. But sadly, no Stuart. They're made for Poser, but work very well in Studio.

Post edited by Petercat on
  • Thanks VERY much gang, that really helps. TTFN :)