Downloads not expiring?

Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Exactly what the topic says. In the old store, the downloads expired after so many days to keep the download area clean I'm assuming. I became accustomed to this and am now realizing I have 9 pages of downloads dating back to June 1st. Is this working as intended, or has the expiration just not been re-implemented yet?

Comments

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I also have downloads dating back to june first, but some (between 23rd may & june 1st) have expired. Maybe its just a longer timeframe now?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Something must be up. All my Downloads Expire in 4 days just like the old site.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited June 2012

Jaderail said:
    Something must be up. All my Downloads Expire in 4 days just like the old site.

Does yours have the old "Expires on -date-" text also? I don't have that, either.
    Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No but they do disappear after 4 days in my account. My oldest date is 6-14-12. And I think those will disappear after the DAZ Sever updates tonight.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

I have reset items going back to 6/3/2012 in my list. They were expiring, but seem to have stopped. Maybe the cleaner process was disabled during the site fix.

Kendall

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I just checked my downloads, and there's only 12 items in there, and the oldest date is 6/15/12, so it's clearing out. The preceding purchase was on 6/12/12, so the expiration for downloads may now be a week instead of the old 4 days.

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

I was wondering about this too, so I checked my downloads this morning and there were some still there dated 2nd June, but this afternoon the earliest one is 14th June, so it looks like mine is clearing out after two weeks or so.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    No but they do disappear after 4 days in my account. My oldest date is 6-14-12. And I think those will disappear after the DAZ Sever updates tonight.

Something with those updates worked. I can now only see yesterday's purchases. Here's hoping they expire as normal now.