Carrara Render Settings Presets - Store in Browser? Or anywhere?

The DAZ Product "Skies Of Economy" comes with presets for lights, backgrounds and HDR's, plus:

30 Render Setting Presets

These are 1kb Carrara Browser Files that can be loaded in the Render room via the "Load Component" at the very top right of the room.  Is there a way to store these in the Browser?  I've tried the obvious tabs - Scenes, Misc - but no luck.  If I hit the "Preset" button in the Render Room, I get one folder - Photorealistic - with four choices - Fast, Skylight, Good and High Quality - but I don't see a way to add more presets.  So I just have to remember they exist and where they are on my hard disk?

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

yes..

copy them to

Your DRIVE:\Carrara Install Location\Carrara8.5\Presets\Rendering\Photorealistic

then they will be available by the process you mentioned yes

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226
    Stezza said:

yes..

copy them to

Your DRIVE:\Carrara Install Location\Carrara8.5\Presets\Rendering\Photorealistic

then they will be available by the process you mentioned yes

Right, thanks.  Actually I accomplished the same thing by just unzipping the original downloaded file into the Carrara program file.  I usually unzip stuff into its own folder to see what's available, then link to Carrara's browser.  No way to do that with Render Settings Presets.