Disappearing figures.

edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Y'all, I know, i KNOW that this is probably a horribly dumb question. (hides) But I have to ask it in a new topic,because I can't figure out the answer.

This suddenly started happening, and I really can't figure out if there's anything that triggers it. Sometimes, when attempting to put clothes on a figure, I'll see the dialog box saying that this figure has attached geometries. (Of course, the error won't show up NOW, when I want to copy it.) There are a number of options for what could be included... I've tried checking and unchecking them all at different points.

The same thing always happens once this dialog box has shown up. The figure vanishes, and the clothing is left standing all by itself. I've tried doing this on figures with and without morphs... I just don't know what to do anymore. ALL advice appreciated!!!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,933
    edited December 1969

Are you using the single check mark or the double-check mark in the Poser library to load the items? Single check will replace the selected figure with the figure you are loading, which is why Poser asks what you want to do with any attachments.

• edited December 1969

That was it. :) Thanks. (And don't forget.... y'all were WARNED about how dumb that question was!)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,786
    edited December 1969

In Poser 9 and higher you can drag and drop the clothing from the library to the figure...

• edited December 1969

Um, yes, we know that NOW... ;)

I really do try to warn people about the dumbness of some of these questions.