Low Pigtail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)

IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300
edited March 2018 in Product Suggestions

Hi, Can anyone who has bought the new Low Pigtail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s), tell me how good the tail movement is; that is, the range of movement before strange distortions (like lengthening or shortening) begin? Illustrative pictures would be wonderful, of course, as the promo pics show relatively limited tail movement.

The promo description does not mention bones to control the pigtail movement so I assume there are none and that all movement is only by use of morphs. My experience of morphed movement for hair tails is pretty poor to date (and I have a LOT of tail hair figures/objects). It seems that most ponytail and pigtail hair figures/objects are made to be used on a character in a head upright position only, with maybe some slight sway from side to side. Before I buy this new Hair, I would like to know if the same is true.

In the promo description, Tail Forward is split into left and right morphs, yet Tail Back is not. Is this correct? Does this mean that one tail cannot be forward whilst the other is back?

Further, the promo info mentions two morphs called "Pigtails Swing Back" and "Pigtails Wing Back". What is the difference? What is the difference between these two and "Pigtails Back"?

As you can see the promo info seems to raise as many questions as it answers. So, if someone who has the Hair could help show the flexibility of the product, I (and prossibly many others) would be grateful.

Thanks, in advance.

Post edited by IsaacNewton on