V4/M4 bodysuits for Genesis 8

Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
edited March 2018 in Product Suggestions

Hi,

Some bodysuits are V4/M4 figure textures (skin) so I'm looking for a way to use them on Genesis 3/8.

Actually I convert V4/M4 figures into G3/G8 wearables but they include all the V4/M4 body morphs.

Post edited by Noah LGP on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

If they are just V4/M4 second skin textures, then use one of the Cayman Studios products like this one

https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-8-victoria-4

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,587
    edited March 2018

I want to keep my Genesis 8 textures. V4/M4 must stay a "wearable".

For example this bodysuit, my G8 figure is wearing Victoria 4 (Cutout Opacity= 0% for hands, forearms, head, face, ears, mouth, lips, eyes, fingernails, toenails, feet)

edited March 2018

If they are just V4/M4 second skin textures, then use one of the Cayman Studios products like this one

https://www.daz3d.com/legacy-uvs-for-genesis-8-victoria-4

It works if I used V4 with G8F and M4 with G8M.

In fact, just I need V4 UV map for G8 Male. In that case, maybe I should convert from V4 to G3F as if it was a skin and use UV Swap.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,388
    NoahLGP said:

maybe I should convert from V4 to G3F as if it was a skin and use UV Swap.

Using Cayman Studios' V4 to G3F product doesn't convert a V4 texture into a G3F one, it modifies G3F so that she can use V4 textures using geografts, so UV swap can't help you use V4 textures on G3M.

What you can do, though, is use the fact that G1 has both V4 and M4 UVs to convert the V4 texture into a M4 one with Map Transfer, and then use Cayman Studios' M4 to G3M product.

@Leana

Thank you, good idea !