Lost of volume when changing the poses, script DzMorphDeltas

CGI3DMCGI3DM Posts: 276

I made a script to import morphs, with DzMorphDeltas

//example problem, copy deltasoNode = Scene.getPrimarySelection();oObject = oNode.getObject();oModifier = oObject.findModifier( "FBMPearFigure" )oMorphDeltas = oModifier.getDeltas ();oNewModifier = new DzMorph( oMorphDeltas );oNewModifier.setLabel( "New_FBMPearFigure" );oNewModifier.setName( "New_FBMPearFigure" );oObject.addModifier( oNewModifier );

Make the shape correctly, Testing with "Pear Figure". the new shape "New_FBMPearFigure" it loses volume for certain poses, for example, when moving the Side-Side leg 70,120.
Import with morphloader, work fine
it will be WeightMap ?. Links, ERC? what will I be missing?

LostVolume.jpg
404 x 404 - 60K
Post edited by CGI3DM on

Comments

• Have you checked to see if there are other morphs linked to both Pear Figure and the bends? You can see a list of Sub Components by clicking the gear icon on the morph's slider and selecting Parameter settings.

• CGI3DMCGI3DM Posts: 276

If I save the figure in a file, and reload it works fine.
    The problem seems to be with the creation of Dzmorph, since if I overwrite an existing morph it also works, for example created from a D-Form.

oNode = Scene.getPrimarySelection();oObject = oNode.getObject();oModifier = oObject.findModifier( "FBMPearFigure" )oMorphDeltas = oModifier.getDeltas ();oModifierMD = oObject.findModifier( "MorphCreateofDForm" )//any morph, Spawn D-FormeroModifierMD.setDeltas( oMorphDeltas ); //It works well.