Help picking store items to meet my requirements

I pain realism and I am learning daz so I can pose models and create simple scenes to use for reference when painting. I am trying to narrow down the best products to meet my current needs.

I have settled on a few high poly models but require some suplimentary items. I am looking for items that can create realistic rockwork (high poly) for backgrounds and flooring, I am looking for water that can function as waterfalls and something for models to stand in (can manipulate displacement, not just simple textures). Morphing interface that works with genesis 8 people. Finally, soomething that can create skyes and clouds. 

I have found a bunch of diffrent items but since there is no rating system I don't know what exactly is the go-to products that are popular amongst creators.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited March 2018

Best for in-DS landscape: Terradome 3 Iray

There's really no way to create skies and clouds in DS, what you will need are HDRIs which will work as both lighting and the background. I have a lot of free HDRI skydomes in my freebie gallery in my sig. Orestes Graphics has some incredible paid ones.

As far as waterfalls, Hidden Waterfall Pool is a decent set.

Post edited by agent unawares on