Ethnicity options for Genesis Basic

I saw that it is possible to use Genesis Basic to leave the body of the model muscular, fat or thin, but unfortunately there is no way to modify the ethnic (Afro, Asian or Caucasian) model by the Shaping tab, just the type of the body. My suggestion is to add this option that is missing. Otherwise, you could make a tutorial available so that novice users can use the PowerPose plugin to create Afro or Asian characters.

Comments

• I'm not sure what you mean - are you saying you haven't found the ethnic morphs, or that you don't think they can be mixed with the othre shaping options? The latter is not the case, you can mix the face shapes with other face and body shapes.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,492
    edited March 2018

There are morph sets you can buy to add these options. I recommend Sickleyield's People of Earth series (available for Genesis 2, 3, or 8).

Post edited by murgatroyd314 on
  • What I want is something like this that is in the video and what you suggest I do is buy items even knowing that I have no interest in buying morphs. Thanks for your "help".

• Well, we didn't know that you didn't want to buy morphs and there was nothing relating to using dForms in your opening post. dForms still work. Perhaps if you give a time stamp for the section of the video you mean it might be possible to offer more apposite advice.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

What I want is something like this that is in the video and what you suggest I do is buy items even knowing that I have no interest in buying morphs. Thanks for your "help".

You've already found your d-Form tutorial, so have at it. You'll want to find some reference shots of your preferred ethnicity, preferably the same person, preferably from both the side and the front, and then use the d-Formers to sculpt the figure until it matches.