Dynamic cloth from Blender, through Poser, to Daz Studio

sts2_7d779565e7sts2_7d779565e7 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hello.

I hope I picked the correct place of forum for this question.
I have looked around for way to make new dynamic clothes for my Genesis model (how long I can make only naked renders? ;) ) and I found somewhere that I can make model in Blender, load it in Poser and then drape it and save as animation which I would load in Daz as a morph (or something like that).
The thing is: I want it as dynamic cloth rather than fit-able model with morphs.
Is there any way to do it through the Poser Pro 2012?

I looking forward for quick respond, since this Poser is not mine and sooner or later the owner will ask for it back (what means deleting it from my PC too, right?).

It was not difficult to understand what I wrote, right? It's so hard for me to write posts :D

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Hiddenus said:
    Hello.

I hope I picked the correct place of forum for this question.
    I have looked around for way to make new dynamic clothes for my Genesis model (how long I can make only naked renders? ;) ) and I found somewhere that I can make model in Blender, load it in Poser and then drape it and save as animation which I would load in Daz as a morph (or something like that).
    The thing is: I want it as dynamic cloth rather than fit-able model with morphs.
    Is there any way to do it through the Poser Pro 2012?

I looking forward for quick respond, since this Poser is not mine and sooner or later the owner will ask for it back (what means deleting it from my PC too, right?).

It was not difficult to understand what I wrote, right? It's so hard for me to write posts :D

can't do dynamic clothes that way for DS .

• sts2_7d779565e7sts2_7d779565e7 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Too bad. :(
    And is there any other way to make own dynamic clothes?

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Hiddenus said:
    Too bad. :(
    And is there any other way to make own dynamic clothes?

nothing right now - maybe down the road .

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,861
    edited December 1969

buy Poser

• sts2_7d779565e7sts2_7d779565e7 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

buy Poser

I don't have money for it. That's why I borrowed it from friend, which said I must give it him back in next week.